Innovative reagents/kits for use in biological and biomedical research laboratories.
They guarantee speed, reliability and ease of use unique in the market
Bioridis arises from the need of biological R&D and molecular diagnostic laboratory to reduce costs and increase productivity; this need has been highlighted by the World Health Organization and confirmed by the Horizon 2020 pillars.
In basic research, drugs development and diagnostic it is increasingly important to dispose of fast, powerful and easy-of-use tools (kits and reagents) to reduce cost and increase productivity.
More effective analysis tools allow to reduce healthcare systems costs and improve quality of life, through:
- Cheaper diseases studies;
- More precise drugs efficacy evaluation;
- Earlier and more specific diagnosis;
- Use of new biomarkers and innovative methodologies;
Bioridis provides the market with consumables (reagents) for biomedical applications in molecular and cellular biology and offer a custom made design and production of its products upon customer request, which may include both the R&D and the production; a service not presently available on the market.
Bioridis products focus on miRNAs analysis, for:
- MiRNAs (microRNAs) are a class of newly discovered biomolecules implicated in numerous biological systems and in common human diseases
- MiRNAs detection methods used today are inaccurate, costly, require skilled professionals and time-consuming. These technological limitations block high-throughput miRNA analyses
- MiRNAs importance in biomedical research and in future diagnostic